diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2016

MY WORLD

MY FAVOURITE SPORT

MY FAVOURITE SPORT:HANDBALL

My favourite sport is handball.Handball is a very interesting sport. This is because playing handball is really cool, and it needs many high-toned skills. Most of all, it only requires two team to play.

I play it since I was 7 years old. I started to play it at house with my brother.And at the age of seven I joined the team where my brother played and since I was seven I'm playing in Sarrià de Ter team.My favourite handball player is Luca Abalo because he is much better than the others, but I like other players too like Victor Tomàs, Kiril Lazarov, Valero Rivera and Diego Simonet.My favourite team is Handball Club Vardar because he is the best team in the world.
In sum, handball is not only easy to play but also an elegant sport
that requires skills. It's the best way for me to relax. I'll keep on practicing it constantly!





VOCABULARY

COOL-Fresco
CONSTANTLY-Constancia
REQUIRES-Requiere
HIGH-TONED-Alto nivel

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada