divendres, 11 de novembre del 2016

MY WORLD


MY FAVOURITE ENTERTAINMENT

My favourite entertainment  is the cinema. I actually like going every Sunday and spend a few hours there to watch a movie, then maybe to go play football with my friends. I prefer comedy movies. I make sure to get some candies, a nice cold drink and some popcorn right before the movie starts. I prefer to sit at the end seats because I can seethe movie better. I often go with friends to have some fun there, although my friends don't like comedy movies; they like dramatic or terror ones, which I hate. So we just see any other movie or just go to a kebab and have something to eat there.

Resultado de imagen de popcornResultado de imagen de cinema
VOCABULARY

ENTERTAINMENT-Entretenimiento
MAYBE-Tal vez
ONE'S-De si mismo
SEATS-Asientos

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada