divendres, 2 de juny del 2017

GAP YEAR

Resultado de imagen de gap yearI have been thinking about a gap year for a long time, but now it's a reality. After I finish my batxillerat I will take to rest and travel the world.. In my gap year I will be visiting as many places as I can, but I will go to Dubai and Las Vehgas. After I have been there for a few months in each place,  I will go to Puerto Rico and Costa Rica to spend a few months in every place, and after that the last month I will go to China.


Resultado de imagen de las vegasI will use Last minute, a page where you can pick any place of the world and go there.You have to pay the airplane, but when you arrive when I get there I will go to the Calvin Klein company to work as a director to raise money and then travel wherever.  I will be working in every country in the companyia Calvin Klein for 8 hours 6 days every week. The rest of the time I will have free time to visit the most exotic places of the country and go party with friends of the company..


The first thing I have to do is save money for travel. My plan is to work from June (after finishing the selectivity) until September , and in January 2019 I will begin my trip.
Resultado de imagen de dubaiI want to do this gap year for myself, to disconnect from the student life and think well what I want to do in the future and what I want to study in the university.
Always wanted after finishing the race to go to work in a foreign country to enjoy the other cultures.


I hope my wish for a sabbath year is fulfilled.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada