divendres, 2 de juny del 2017

FORMAL LETTER


20B, Carrer Arrebasadas
Castelló d'Empúries, Spain


Dear Calvin Klein Company.

My name is Anton Tserno.I am 18 years old I have just finished the Bachillerato social.And now I am in the process of searching a job in a foreign country.

I have in different media that your Company*Calvin Klein,S.A.*that is in Australia is looking for a worker for one year of reviewer oft it's products and that need professionals related to the new fashions for Digitize the Company.I am sure that,because of my work profile,and the studes that I have performed in the last years,I could be very useful in this new stage.

I would like the opportunity to talk with you in an interview to tell you my knowledge,experience and some ideas that can help you improve your Company.

I am looking forward to your response.Best regards.



Anton Tserno
Resultado de imagen de calvin klein

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada