diumenge, 12 de març del 2017

MY WORLD

ROMA

The last summer I went to Roma 4 days and it ws a beautiful and really big city, now I understand why Roma is the beautiful city, because at the night Roma it is a different city as there are many lovers.
I think you need a lot of days to visit all of Roma.

The first day:
We arrive in Roma and we went to the hotel and a man showed us the rooms. Then we went to see the city and to bought food, then was to late and we went to dinner in a restaurant, the pizzas in Roma are the best.

Resultado de imagen de vaticanoThe second day:
We woke up and we breakfast, then, we went to visit the city of the Vatican, it was giant.
When you see the city of the Vatican in photos is more little. I was impressed, and it was so beauty.
Then, we took the taxi to go to visit the Tower of Pissa.It was really incredible to see how that tower could be so inclined.
Resultado de imagen de roma stadium
The third day:
We went to Stadium Olympic of Rome to see the match of Roma vs Lazio.When the match between Roma and Lazio, I went to visit the Museum of the Roma soccer team.
I was so impressed with the football game that had made Rome against Lazio and goals that had been set.

The fourth day:
We have breakfast at the hotel and we went directly to the airport where we took the direct flight to Barcelona.We return to home.

Roma is a beautiful city with a lot and interesting history, it's a rich city with a lot of culture.
I really had fun in Rome, and I met new people.

I would like to return to Rome someday!!!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada