diumenge, 12 de març del 2017

MY WORLD

MY BROTHER


It can be very difficult to describe my brother, but I will try.
Today I will talk about my brother,his name is Arti,has 21 years old.Arti is one of the people I want in this world, because it supports me in studies, in handball and in personal things.
La imagen puede contener: 4 personas, personas practicando deporte, cancha de baloncesto, pantalones y calzadoMy brother is blond with straight hair, although there are times that he ripples a little.He has brown eyes and small as a candy.He is tall and thin. His hands are long and his finite fingers.It has a small, curved nose.My brother is very intelligent,because his studying economy and finance in the university of Girona. He enjoys watching TV, especially football matches.He is always cheerful and very affectionate.
His hobbies are leaving party with your friends and play handball.
Things that more I like to do with the is go out with him, play the Fifa, play the handball and much more.But what I like about him is that he is very sincere in telling you things.
My brother is an example to follow that I have to follow, to be like him or better in the future.
I hope to be better than him in the future.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada