diumenge, 15 d’octubre del 2017

MY FAVOURITE SINGER:MALUMA

MY FAVOURITE SINGER:MALUMA

MALUMA(El Pretty Boy,Dirty Boy,Baby) is my favourite singer and I like his songs very much. His full name is Juan Luis Londoño Arias and he was born 1994 in Medellín,Colombia. Besides his identity as a singer, he is also a producer.
He is a very successful and renowned singer around the world for the last three years.
Resultado de imagen de maluma
Though reggeton music lovers mostly like his songs, a vast number of people whose first preference of music falls into other categories, also like him a lot.He is mainly a vocalist and song player but he can play a number of musical instruments including guitar, piano, bass guitar, violin and trumpet. He is basically a reggeton singer and undoubtedly he is one of the best reggeton singers for me.
His music touches the hearts of millions of people around the world and though he is mainly a reggeton singer, he has fans of different ages and of different music choices. His vocal, musical performance and lyrics make him an enviable and admirable singer in this profession


I like him mostly because of his distinguishable and remarkable vocal. The lyrics and music are extraordinary and whenever I listen to his songs, it gives me sensational feelings. Many of their songs have become parts of my life because I have danced in discos with their songs.Due to the lyrics of his songs, to the rhythm and pleasant voice, he has become my most favorite singer.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada