dimarts, 30 de maig del 2017

MY WORLD

MY FAVOURITE MUSIC


I like many different types of music. Pop-rock is my favourite, but I also listen to classical or dance music, My favourite band is called Queen and my favourite singer is Elvis Presley, I love his songs very much  but there is one that I really like that is *Jailhouse Rock*.

When I'm stressed I like listening to classical music for example Mozart,it helps me to relax.

I really like Italian music, my favourite Italian singer is Nek,artistic name of the Italian singer Filippo neviani, was born on January 6, 1972 in the city of Sassuolo.I don't like heavy music because I think that  it's stressed stressful and noisy, but I like the songs with rhythm, such as those of Ricky Martin. I think  are the songs that everyone likes. My favourite song of the album of Ricky Martin is *Livin'La vida loca'*.

I really like going to concerts, Maluma was the last concert I've been to. It was in June in Tenerife in my  holidays with my family. It was very funny. There were a lot of people.

I like listening to music in the morning when I get up and in the car when I go or get when I go to school. In the car I like listening to dance music(reggeton,pop).

I really like the music but I've never had the pleasure of playing a musical instrument.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada